Become a Patron
Our Patrons provide valuable ongoing support which enables us to keep our programmes running and remain relevant to the ever-changing needs of our local community.
HOW YOUR DONATION CAN HELP
Could provide a complete Tag Rugby kit bag to a local school creating future fans and players of the game
Could provide a Tackling Health project to young people growing up in areas of severe deprivation, empowering them to improve their health and wellbeing
Could pay for transport for 50 of our over 55’s to attend their annual Love to Dance Christmas Party. Which for some will be their only opportunity to share Christmas Dinner with others.
Could pay for 1 young offender from Feltham Young Offenders Institute to complete our life changing Get Onside project which is proven to keep re-offending rates as low as 15% compared to the national average of 65%.
CHOOSE YOUR LEVEL OF SUPPORT
Through either monthly payments or a one-off annual donation, our Patrons help to fund our life-changing work whilst also seeing the charity’s work up close, receiving the following benefits:
Friend of the Foundation
between £10-£49 per month
- Invitation to exclusive annual Patrons Evening
- You will be invited to Patrons training day event
- Invites to other Patron events
- Exclusive retail offers
- Discounted match day tickets (T&Cs apply)
from £50 per month and in addition you will receive:
- You will be invited to have lunch with the players prior to the patron training day
from £100 per month and in addition you will receive:
- You will be invited to have lunch and a private tour of the training facilities with the players prior to the patron training day
- You will receive VIP invites to the annual Charity Dinner and Patrons Dinner