With your support, we hope to support our local community.
Each Feeding Futures week is designed to cater to 50 children from the local schools who need support. Children who are eligible for free school meals return to school after holiday periods in a worse educational and lifestyle state, compared to how they left school before the holiday.
You can help sustain a child during the school holidays.
- £2.75 could buy packed lunch for 1 child
- £20 could provide a food hamper for the family of 1 child (during national lockdowns when the activity week cannot be delivered)
- £50 could feed 3 children for a week of Feeding Futures
- £100 could pay for 4 children to enjoy the group excursion on the activity week
- £300 could allow1 child to receive lunch, a food hamper in February half term as well as pay for their space on the Feeding Futures programme over Easter and May half term.
Any donation you can make can and will make a real difference to the Feeding Futures programme and the children we engage.