- There is a NEED in our local community
What is Feeding Futures?
The Feeding Futures programme provides high-quality holiday sport and education provision for young people aged 8-11. The programme works proactively to provide young people from deprived areas with opportunities which they may otherwise struggle to access. Using this approach, the programme aims to prevent the educational and developmental decline which is inherent to a prolonged holiday period.
- A Holiday provision for children aged 8-11 who are eligible for free school meals
- We provide healthy, nutritious meals for children eligible for free school meals during school holidays
- We organise activity weeks during holiday periods to help promote the educational and social development of the children
- We take the group on excursions they may not otherwise be able to enjoy
- February half term – holiday food hamper and packed lunch delivery (due to national lockdown)
- Easter – holiday provision including breakfast, lunch and two excursions
- May half term – holiday provision including breakfast, lunch and one excursion