We hope you have an amazing day at the Foundation Match Day as Saracens Men take on Exeter Chiefs on Saturday 4 May.
We’re running a number of activations throughout the day with the opportunity to win prizes and support the work of the Saracens Sport Foundation!
What’s On (outside):
Raffle: Just £5 a ticket
- Chance to win a trip to New York and a stay in a 4 star hotel
- 2 hospitality passes to Polo in the Park in June
- A SIMBA mattress of any size
- And many more…
Cycle Challenge: How far can you cycle in 30 seconds? Find out over on the Oasis today!
SNAG a prize: Head over to Gate A to try your hand with our disABILITY SNAG golf equipment. Hit the targets and win yourself a prize… it’s not as easy as it looks though!
Beer On Tap: Get yourself to the Olympic Bar after the final whistle for your chance to donate and have a discounted beer! Greene King have closed their tills for half an hour so you can donate the price of your pint to the Foundation. Simply order your beer, tap your card on one of the contactless machines, swipe up or down with how much you want to donate, and enjoy a cold brew!
- Keep your eyes on the pitch at half time to see the Foundation Programmes in action
- Our disABILITY rugby club, run in partnership with Alan Day, will be showing off their skills in a game on the pitch
- At the same time, our over-50s Love to Dance group will be moving and shaking to the sounds of Meghan Trainor alongside our disABILITY dancers, Strictly Sarrie.
- Don’t forget to tag us in your social media posts and #SSFTakeOver so we can see what you get involved with!