The Saracens Sport Foundation are offering an exclusive opportunity to our cheer and dance classes/clubs to perform at halftime at the Saracens vs Munster game at Allianz Park as a
The Saracens Sport Foundation are offering an exclusive opportunity to our cheer and dance classes/clubs to perform at halftime at the Saracens vs Munster game at Allianz Park as a part of our Foundation Match Day. This event brings together a number of the Saracens Sport Foundation’s programmes and is an opportunity for all the Cheer and Dance programmes to perform together in a stadium.
This summer, we are delighted to showcase the following programmes:-
– Saracens Cheer and Dance
– Sarrie’s Sports – Dance
– Gymnastics and Cheer Clubs
– Strictly Sarrie disABILITY Dance Clubs
We are offering dancers the chance to perform in from of a sold out crowd at the home of the Premiership Champions, Saracens alongside the Saracens Mascot, Sarrie the Camel.
Prior to the match day, participants will have learned the ‘Salute Cheer and Dance Routine’ in their classes/clubs and should be comfortable with the routine. On the day, we will meet at a location near to Allianz Park for registration and a final rehearsal. The group will then be escorted by staff and volunteers to the stadium to perform and then return to the original location for pick up. Details of the drop off and pick up location are yet to be confirmed and will be given in due course via email to signed up participants.
Date: Saturday 14th December 2019
Venue: Allianz Park, Hendon, London, NW4 1RL
Arrival Time for Participants: 14:00
Performance time for participants: 15:40 starts and finishes 16:00
Pick up time for participants: 16:30
– All Saracens Cheer and Dance participants will need to wear the tops provided by the Saracens Sport Foundation on the day.
– All Strictly Sarrie’s Clubs will need to wear Strictly Sarrie’s Tops.
– As it will be December, it is likely to be very cold, so we advise participants wear a long sleeved black top or thermal underneath their t-shirt for extra warmth.
– All participants will need to wear black bottoms
– Trainers are fine (black if possible, but not compulsory)
– Hairstyle: Girls to wear their hair in a high ponytail with a green ribbon
If your child would like to perform, please fill in the form below and purchase a ‘participant ticket’ for £2. This will go towards the cost of the t-shirt. Please only fill in the form if you are fully committed to performing at Foundation Match Day.
If you would like to watch the performance, you will be required to purchase a Saracens ticket to the game here
The video of the routine is available to watch here so that you can rehearse at home.
We need 15 parent volunteers on the day whose responsibilities will include moving the dancers from the holding location to the stadium, marshalling them on the pitch and returning them to their parents after the performance. If you are interested in volunteering, please email email@example.com